Human Welfare Voluntary Organisation (HWVO) is a not for profit, non-governmental, non-political voluntary developmental organization. It is founded to work, for the welfare and development of vulnerable and marginal people/communities and is committed towards building a better world, where disadvantaged, vulnerable, partners, stakeholders, team members and all associated are treated with dignity and respect.
The organisation is registered with registrar of societies under Societies Act since 2009 and is also registered under foreign contributions regulatory act (FCRA).
Vision & Mission:-
To work towards building a better and just world / society by invoking volunteerism, strengthening communities (focus on building Individuals on basic human principles, ethics- Morals), work in collaboration, strengthening participatory good governance, having inclusive approach and seeking peaceful and long-term solution of the issues.
• Focus on building Individuals on basic human principles, ethics- Morals
• Local markets are the best engines of sustainable recovery.
• Communities are the best agents of their own change.
• Success is built on the foundation of participatory good governance.
To achieve our Vision and mission we are engaging with communities under these domains.
• Child care and protection.
• Livelihood and Rehabilitation.
• Social inclusion.
• Youth development.
• Women Empowerment.
• Environment/Waste Management.
• Peace Initiatives
• Emergency Response & Rehabilitation